Hi there! It’s Jenny from Ads Uncorked.
I get asked all the time by 1:1 clients if their ad copy is appropriate and what business owners should say in their ads. How do you connect with your audience and eventually convert them into paying customers? Today I’m giving you a sneak peek into one of the lessons in our Intermediate + Advanced Video Bundle Packs! Here is a short video for you on 3 easy-to-follow tips for writing effective ad copies that will resonate with your audience. Increased number of clicks and more sales is closer than you think!
Take a look at the video tutorial below 👇🏽
Top 3 Tips for Writing Copy for Ads
Writing effective ad copies isn’t rocket science, but it does take some intentionality! Below are my top 3 tips for writing ad copy that will someone stop their scroll.
1) Identify the pain points, needs, and wants of your audience
2) Have a clear Call to Action (Download, RSVP, Shop Now)
3) Test multiple creatives
Connect, then Convert
Last, make sure you’re first forming a connection with whoever you’re trying to reach! The person behind the screen is an actual human, who wants to be heard and understood, just like you! Consider how you can form a connection with them before asking for anything in return. Here are a few ideas to get your wheels turning:
- Is there free blog content you can serve them in an ad?
- Do you have a free download you can give them before making a sales pitch?
- Can you show them some behind the scenes of your business?
- Do you have video content you can serve in an ad that would pertain to them?
As you can see, slight tweaks in how you present material to your audience can make a huge impact in forming a connection with them! For more tips and tricks, make sure to check out my other free resources.
PS- Want more help with Facebook + Instagram ads? Did you know Ads Uncorked has a shop with easy-to-follow video tutorials? Make sure to check out our shop for more info!