Are you too scared to run Facebook Ads? Maybe you have absolutely no idea where to start when it comes to creating an ad for Facebook. That’s totally ok AND normal! I get it! Every business owner has gone through these exact same fears and feelings about investing money back into their business through paid advertising. You are not alone and I am here to help!
1. Decide what your end goal is then work backwards from there.
With your end goal in mind, think about two these questions:
- What do they need to know about you that will get them to complete that goal you have chosen? (email signup, purchase, etc)
- What do they need to know about your business to complete your end goal?
Use these two questions to help you start to create content that will build trust and authority with your business and brand.
PRO TIP: Create some freebies that help them solve a problem or give them a coupon code for a product.
2. Think about all the technology that goes into running successful Facebook ads.
1. Create a landing page where the offer you created in step one is going to live.
2. Create an email welcome sequence so when they submit their email address in step one, you can send them a sequence of emails that tells them who you are, read client testimonials, and this gives you the ability to continue serving them and providing free content before asking for the sale.
PRO TIP: If you need a little help with creating this email sequence, head to my blog post about creating a nurturing sequence here!
3. Have an organic strategy with your social media as well.
To grow your email list or prepare for a launch you should be using paid ads but don’t forget about including this content in your organic social media strategy as well! People follow and engage with you for a reason so they are a great audience to provide this content to.
4. Make sure you have Facebook Pixel installed on your website or landing page!
This step is so important, friends! Even if you don’t plan on running ads for months from now, get the pixel installed on your website this week! The pixel will start collecting information about your web visitors as soon as you get it installed. This is helpful for retargeting and creating look alike audiences when you’re ready to run ads. The sooner you get the pixel installed, the sooner this information starts collecting data! Grab my free video tutorial walking you through how to get this set up in about 15 minutes.